Aims and Objectives
We organize conferences, seminars, workshops and publishes diversified research journals to support and promote education and research. Our objective is to equip people from academia and business world with the latest advancement in the fields of economics, information management, business, education, development studies, social sciences, enterprise management and technology. It also aims to empower educationist, professionals and policymakers to perform better and to make best quality decisions.
Our organization publishes diversified, representative and quality research journals. Quality achieved through double-blind peer reviewed research by experienced and renowned academicians and contributions by dedicated and intellectual scholars in their respective fields.
- Information Management and Business Review (IMBR)
- Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies (JEBS)
- Journal of Social and Development Sciences (JSDS)
- Journal of Education and Vocational Research (JEVR)
Conferences and Seminars
We actively promote and support research activities by organizing seminars and conferences. We organize these conferences with collaboration of its partners. Numbers of MOUs and agreements have been signed to arrange these events. Conferences invite work in the form of research paper, conceptual paper, case study and technical report addressing the timely issues and developments in the fields of management, business, finance, education, entrepreneurship, information management, social science, development sciences and technology. We welcome both theoretical and empirical papers.
Partnerships and Collaboration
We work in close collaboration and coordination with a number of academic and corporate organizations/institutes/universities and associations worldwide. Our organization has understanding, agreement of partnership and signed MOUs with:
- Yildrim Beyazit University, Ankara, Turkey.
- University, Petre Andrei, Iasi, Romania.
- Durban University of Technology, Durban, South Africa.
- Standard Island Computers LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Universitas Dr Soetomo Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Universitas Islam Sumatera Utara, Medan, Indonesia.
- National School of Applied Sciences (ENSA), Tetouan, Morocco.
- Cenderawasih University, Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia.
- Université Abdelmalek Essaadi (UAE), Tetouan, Morocco.
- STIM Lasharan Jaya Institute, Makassar, Indonesia.
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia
- University of Johanesburg, South Africa
We operates under the supervision and guidance of an advisory board. Board members look after the publication process of our journals and facilitate scholars in publication of their work. They ensure high quality standards in line with the publication standards and ethics. Advisory board also manages and coordinates conference related activities. Board members actively strive for continual improvement to satisfy and serve the educational community. Composition of the board is as under:
Alexandru Trifu, Ph. D., Iasi, Romania.
K R Rao, Ph. D., Dubai, UAE
- Sisira R N Colombage, Ph. D., Melbourne, Australia.
- Nek Kamal Yeop Yunus, Ph. D., Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia.
- Dileep Kumar M., Ph. D., KL, Malaysia.
- Ayhan Kapusuzoglu, Ph. D., Ankara, Turkey.
- Johan de Jager, Ph. D., Pretoria, South Africa.
- Zehra Vildan SERİN, Ph. D., Istanbul, Turkey.
- Rishidaw Balkaran, Ph. D., Durban, South Africa.
- KOH Noi Keng, Ph. D., Nanyang, Singapore.
- Pratibha Samson Gaikwad, Ph. D., Maharashtra, India.
- Liudmila Guzikova, Ph. D., Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- Thanet Wattanakul, Ph. D., Khon Kaen, Thailand.
- Muhammad Adil Khattak, Ph.D., Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Ijaz Ur Rehman, Ph. D., Dubai, UAE.